Monday, August 06, 2007

Things to Sleep on...

OK, I know the title is a pretty hokey pun, but don't blame me...I inherited the trait from my dad.

1. BMW has begun releasing details and marketing for the highly anticipated 2008 M3. The new car breaks from previous generation models in now coming equipped with a V-8 Engine. The 4.0 Liter power plant is expected to produce in the area of 413 HP and propel the Uber-Auto to 60MPH in about 4.5 seconds. However if you are looking to buy one, you had better start saving long before the car goes on sale in the Spring of '08 as the car is expected to demand a price north of Sixty Grand ($60,000).

2. For those of you heartbroken over the end of point one, take heart because the M3, while the most exciting to drive, is not the big head turner for BMW in the '08 Model year. That Honor would go to it's 1-Series line which to this point has only been sold in Europe. Now BMW has decided to bring the car overseas to the US with two models, the 128 and 135 Models, both packing class leading v-6's, with the later producing over 300 HP!!!! It is rumored by some that the 135, which also will come with a M3 inspired aero package and suspension components (Including 6 caliper disc brakes on the Front) could possibly provide the driver with a sub 4.5 0-60 times with price tag UNDER Thirty-Four Thousand Dollars ($34,000). I don't know about you, but a sporty coupe with these numbers, and BMW's meticulous engineering and quality, the 1-Series line of cars could prove a money-fall for the makers of the "Ultimate Driving Machine."

I don't know about you....but I'm really starting to think my next car will be a Bimmer!


OH YEAH!!!!! I can definantly see this car parked in front of my house!!!
Only question left to ask is....Does in come in Dark Blue with a Tan Interior???

No comments: