Sunday, May 13, 2007

A great research site.

While researching and verifying some of the points and fact made in my previous post I came across a great non-profit site. It's called http://www.fairlds.org/ and in their words....

"The Foundation for Apologetic Information & Research (FAIR) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS (Mormon) doctrine, belief and practice."
I urge anyone reading this post to check this site out. It is run by a couple of African-American members of the LDS Church, which in light of their work is an important perspective to be aware of. There are a number of sites out there like this one, but this is the first that I've taken a really big liking to! I feel confident that the same will hold true for anyone else that takes the time to see what they have to offer.

No comments: