Saturday, May 05, 2007

Return of the RedCushion.....
Just in time for the Summer Movies...

Yep, back from a long hiatus and many hours spent trying out a new domain. Only to find out that to do what I was hoping for I needed linux based hosting and I've got MS Hosting for the redcushionblog.com website. That's ok....I was able to set the new domain to redirect here to the original host for this blog and here it will stay it appears.

I will start first by recommending to everyone that they take the time to check out the new Spiderman 3 Movie!! It was a fantastic movie!! Erin and I saw the 1:30pm showing at the AMC here in Vero this afternoon and it was one of the only two and half hour movies we've seen that Erin wasn't complaining about the movie legnth. The movie reflects not only on the darker side of our inner selves, but also the negative repercussions that revenge can have on us. I would not hesitate in giving this movie 5 out of 5 stars.

This summer is looking to be a very expensive one for me. With at least 5 REALLY good sequels coming out, all appearing to be "must see" releases I will be spending alot of friday/satruday nights at the AMC the next few months it appears.

Later this evening I will get back to my passion and comment on the up and roaring presidential campaigns (Jeez, we're not even half way through 2007 yet!!)

No comments: