Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Middle of Spring Cleaning...

Ok Kids! It's been over a week since I've been able to leave a post so I've got some house cleaning to do......

1. Well here in the sunshine state the fraud season has swung into hi gear. Folks there is a simple rule of thumb that was, is, and will forever hold true, There is no such thing as Free Lunch!" What does this mean? If you never played a "Spanish Lottery" How could you be a winner. Or a lottery in Canada, or a lottery held by a car dealership in South Carolina if you've never been to South Carolina?
If you receive in your mail, Snail and Email, an annoucement declaring your winnigs of some sort of lottery in Spain, Europe, Nigeria, Canada, etc...listen very carefully, IT'S A SCAM!!!
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, or to be the party pooper, but you need to be more careful. Everyday, the criminals, who have a full-time job stealing YOUR money are gatting more creative. Since they don't have REAL jobs, they have pleanty of time to hone their creativity.
Another popular scam is to send you emails asking you to verify your information. For this reason or that. They even are kind enough to provide you a direct link to your profile to update.
DONT! It's a Scam!
Repeat after me, "My bank will never ask me to verify my full account and personal information when calling me on the phone (If you bank calls, they already have you Social Security Number and Account information.), or contacting me via email.

2. OK! We're still two weeks from the official start of the 2007 Hurricane Season and we've already had our first named storm, Sub-Tropical Storm Andrea. For all the Florida residents, June 1st thru 12th is the state-wide hurricane supplies tax holiday. So be sure to use the savings and prepare for waht will likely be a active summer for us! Florida has been given an odds of 4 times likely than average of being hit by a Hurricane this season versus 2 times as likely for the Texas Coast.

3. And finally the third..HOW BOUT THEM BRAVES!!!!!! Looks like after tonights 8-1 Win over the New York Mets, they will be in this come october so long as they can continue their dominance over the Mets.

Well, it's in the works right now, but I may start a Third Blog, this one will be nowhere serious, and for those who've known me for a long time, let me just clue you in on the predicating detail, I'm looking to team up with Mick on the venture, so it will be nothing short of laughs.

No comments: